Outside Sales Manager/ Associate Broker
Brent has been a Realtor and a Broker for the last 25 years. He is a second generation Realtor and loved that his Mom introduced him to the real estate world. In addition to general real estate, Brent specializes and is truly passionate about helping Senior Citizens downsize. In 2009 he was invited by the National Association of Realtors to become an Instructor. He is known for his high energy, practical and fun approach to education. Brent currently serves as a consultant to the Real Estate industry due to his vast knowledge of legal and market issues. Brent has a corporate sales background and a BBA from Walsh college in Personal Financial Planning and Investments. He is proud to be a Realtor and loves helping others achieve their goals. In his spare time, Brent enjoys spending time with his family in Northern Michigan. Born and raised in Michigan he truly is a supporter of our great State. Call Brent today for your real estate needs!
- National Association of Realtors Instructor
- Coach/Trainer/Motivational Speaker
- Pre-License/Broker Prep Licensed Instructor
- Grievance Committee Member
- Professional Standards Committee Member
- Served on many Community Boards for Government Affairs, Junior Achievement and Business Networking.
- Associate Broker
Direct: 855- JEFFSELLS